Dec 16, 2009

Vintage Christmas Decor

I love Christmas more than any other holiday! I love how it continuously brings families together year after year to celebrate traditions, old and new.  Speaking of old, I absolutely love the look of a vintage Christmas. Decorations were simple, passed down from generation to generation, and the colors were magnificent!
I love these different looks, from pinks to whites, to blues and greens.


Source: Digs Digs

My favorite look from above is the vintage pink Christmas. It's so romantic! Don't these vintage cards make you want to watch It's a Wonderful Life? I bet if that movie was done in color they would've had pinks and blues throughout their home!


And when you decorate with pink there are so many possibilities! The sweetness of pink comes through whether you pair it with reds, silvers, blues or greens.  I love the combinations!

Source: Flickr

This tree is amazing! Reds, golds and pink make such a gorgeous Christmas display.


And my favorite pink Christmas is just incredibly sweet. It's a Sugar Kissed Christmas from Two Crazy Crafters complete with vintage Santas and Elves, and their very own Sugar Kissed Tree.



0 comments:

Post a Comment