Jan 4, 2010

Christmas is Over...But Inspiration Can Still be Found: Part 1

Sadly, the holidays are behind us... but before I completely let them go, I had to share some amazing inspiration I found on New Year's Eve. I was in Chicago at Navy Pier and they had the most amazing display called Winter Wonderfest.  Inside were lights throughout the entire room and lots of fun rides and attractions for little ones.  And among all of this, I found incredibly decorated Christmas trees that serve as wonderful inspirations for a wedding at any time of year.  Want to see?!?!?

First, I will apologize in advance for the poor picture quality of the trees. I only had my iPhone with me!
This beautiful blue and gold tree greeted us as we entered the room.


Imagine your wedding during the winter months or even late summer in these beautiful shades of blue and gold and cream.

Source: Kelly Oshire

Next, I stumbled into this red and black Christmas tree. Red and BLACK! Who would've ever thought black on a Christmas tree could look so amazing!?!


So chic and modern, yet very elegant! Red and black can be used for any formal wedding throught the year and still spell L-O-V-E!


Fun and vibrant, this bright pink and purple tree reminded me of a candy store!


Delicious and Sweet! And a perfectly pretty combination for a springtime wedding!  And equally delicious for a mid-summer or late fall wedding!


Up next, even more wonderful color combinations!

0 comments:

Post a Comment