Nov 20, 2009

Wedding Sweets

Traditionally, cakes are the dessert of choice at most weddings. But more and more brides are opting to indulge more in their sweet tooths and set up a candy buffet display. This is a great option to consider if you're not a cake lover, or if you want something more low key. It can also serve as a favor for your guests. But be sure to include take home bags so they can enjoy their sweets on the go.  Here are just a few of my favorite candy bar buffets!


You can never go wrong with pink!, Source: Wedding Addict


More Pink! With pops of green and orange, Source: Sweet & Saucy


Blue candy is just as sweet, Source: The Knot

While candy alone makes a delicious treat, I love when the cake gets in on the action and there is a grand dessert table with pops of color!


Yellow and Orange goodness, Source: Sweet & Saucy


A beautiful display with a fun backdrop, Source: Sweet & Saucy


And speaking of backdrops, I adore this feather boa backdrop, Source: Sweet & Saucy


Green is one of my favorite colors, Source: Amy Atlas


Simple, Chic, White and Lovely!, Source: Amy Atlas


And this is just sweet, Source: Cocoa & Fig

1 comments:

zerry ht said...

Hey, that’s an interesting share. I love all these decoration schemes a lot. I too would be buying craft stuff for creating my DIY wedding party. I would like to book best garden themed wedding venues Chicago for this party.

Post a Comment