Oct 6, 2009

Welcome to Sweet-Lee!

Welcome! And thank you so much for stopping by!
I started Sweet-Lee because I love parties! I love every thing about parties and get-togethers. The food, the people, the decorations, all of it!

My experience in planning parties began in 2004 when I began planning fundraisers for a non-profit group. My responsibilities included securing the venues, negotiating rates, finding bands and entertainment, silent auctions, cocktail receptions, girls' night out, gift bags and favors as well as volunteer events.

After planning many events for family and friends, including birthday parties, holiday parties and themed get-togethers, as well as helping pull together countless wedding details for family and friends, I decided to launch my own company with the support of my wonderful husband and good friends. 

Speaking of my husband, I met him in 2007 and we were married in an elegant sunset ceremony in September 2009. I planned every detail of my wedding and loved every minute of it. It was one of the sweetest days of my life!

Allow me to make your wedding or special event just as memorable and sweet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment